Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: effect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- disappeared. The red remains, but its effect is one of surface. It
- peach-colour something whose effect is static; even when it is in
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- phenomenon is of the greatest effect on earth? What heavenly body is
- coloured mineral, or any inanimate coloured object the effect of
- effect her from out of the Cosmos, and thereby evoke the inner force
- effect on us And if one goes further and says, — and in doing so one
- effect of an objective on a subjective colour is nonsense; for the Ego,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- up everywhere the future, for the present is only the total effect of
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- the spheres of the other adjacent heavenly bodies. Their effect on him
- effect on the social life. We must summon up the courage to illumine
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- during the old Moon-Period. Then the effect of contemplating such a
- we study the effect of this or that colour from a painter's point of
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- effect on us from the distance. Our ego-feeling lights up in us if we
- mattness of the blue has a calming effect on us, or that the gleam of
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- colour was a combined effect of Light and Darkness. But this spiritual
- and are idle, the reverse happens. It is the effect of colour in the
- soul, the effect of colour iridescence. The iridescence of colour,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: