Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ego
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- relationship as that of our ego to the world, yet, again, not the
- same; for we cannot say that when the light fills us we gain the ego.
- Nevertheless, for us to gain this ego, light is essential, if we are
- Our ego, that is, our spiritual entity, is connected with this
- light and that which manifests itself as spirit in the ego, in the
- that by means of the light the ego really experiences itself inwardly.
- If we sum up all this, we cannot but say that the ego is spiritual and
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- vitality of soul. We are therefore more attuned to the ego through
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- conceives an inexact picture of the Ego — that there is some
- external objective inclination which affects us, our Ego, it is
- rubbish; the Ego itself is in the colour. The Ego and the human astral
- effect of an objective on a subjective colour is nonsense; for the Ego,
- Colour is the conveyer of the Ego and the astral body into the physical
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- sensuous experience of their Ego and of the worst egoism, believe they
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- in his ego and his astral body from the physical and etheric body.
- diagram. Imagine physical and etheric body, astral body and ego bound
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- every time he sleeps, his ego and his astral body are outside his
- our own astral bodies and our ego belong to the outer world. And here
- up, his ego and his astral body are in a different condition. Then the
- measured. As an ego and an astral body one could not use a measuring
- He who now becomes conscious in the ego and the astral body, outside
- begins, as is the case when you are out there with your ego and your
- returns again to himself, his ego and his astral body keep as it were
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- ego, though all the time having no other than egoistic ideas in view.
- hotch-potch and this misty dreaming about the divine ego in man. Why
- abstract-theosophical concepts, at the most it would be an allegory of
- having to perfect his ego in the course of earth's evolution, has
- risen from this flowing sea of colour to a pure Ego perception. Man
- raises himself from this sea of colour with his ego; the animal-world
- astral body (as we do with the ego) and there flows into this astral
- for he would never have been able to perfect his ego if he had stayed
- his earth-period, so that he could develop in his ego his own
- essentials the expression of the ego, the expression of absolute
- respectively, the ego during the earth-period. Man must find the means
- ego gains for itself by working upon it. And in spiritualizing the
- to develop the ego, just as when he rises out of the ocean, he sees
- symbolism or allegory, what in our whole world outlook lives in us,
- It has certainly killed much in many people; all the dead allegorizing
- allegories, as long as we represent myths and sagas allegorically and
- silly nonsense about the “higher Ego,” all the sentimental
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- selfishness — a stimulus of the inner egoistic forces.
- world with the desire, as one proceeded, to overcome the egoism, to
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- the soul occupies the physical body too markedly in an egoistical way,
- our ego. For this we need light between us and other objects. We need
- effect on us from the distance. Our ego-feeling lights up in us if we
- light. And the limitation of ego-energy which is present in the blind,
- feel the ego stimulated in a room by whiteness to its inner strength,
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- can learn from man himself. Your ego and your astral body have not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: