Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: element
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- body is not itself green. The element which gives the plant its
- which does not feel in its element. We know, too, that what we have
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- palest in the middle. Then blue is in its element. By this it is
- shadow-giving, the image-producing element in them.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- colour-matter, and with something that is really a fluid element. And
- element by which we can understand how colour is attached to an object,
- him to comprehend the element necessary for painting nature in
- generally speaking an inartistic element has been introduced into
- inside of substances, that element of the otherwise fluctuating
- thus the origin of those heavy elements in the earth's composition
- from the elements which have left the earth for the planets. And these
- to the inner causes of colouration, still produced the elements of
- particularly the case with such a fluctuating element as in the world
- modern physical Optics. The element of colour is fluctuating, and the
- theoretical process of thought, but an element in colour itself. And,
- spiritual and psychic elements in Goetheanism, which must be carried
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- experience, in imagination, in connection with the thought-element of
- the head. Thus the thought-element (See Diagram 1) viewed objectively, is
- see the thought-element as light. So that in speaking of the whole
- will-element which we carry in our bodies. And we experience
- will-element from outside, as we look at thought? Let us take the will
- darkness, in the elements of material will.
- bloom, he had after all the element that has come down from the past
- matter-will; and the concrete element in it is built up in the most
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- moral element is present.
- at the conception of the moral element in its reality. Today it is so
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- fails to reach that element in man which weaves and lives when he is
- to paint out of colour itself. However elementary and bad and
- from weight, to experience colour as an element per se, to cause
- out of the free element of colour, of sound, which once more is free
- Spiritual Science. That contains the life-element which carries us
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- lost that living element in the soul which finds that substantiality
- element in colour? We have already pointed out how this element in
- The susceptibility for the living, creative element of colour flows
- creative element of colour makes an impression, and it flows into the
- to pick a rose. The living productive element in his environment works
- the blue; that would lead still less to experiencing the element of
- directions. In steeping oneself in this living element of colour, one
- elements round the figure: this is what you would have. You take away
- painted into this world, something depicting the elementary powers of
- investigate what lives in the world of form as the productive element,
- bottom of elemental life; it has studied Nature long enough, and tried
- Nature. But that which lives in the elements, that is still dead for
- elemental world. One can argue against this, one can be of the
- manhood in the elemental world and its forces, will acknowledge the
- little capacity in the world to accept a new spiritual element, that
- element in the flow of colour we come, one might say, out of our own
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- becomes a real, artistic experience of the astral element in the
- occur to use to paint the soul element in a picture otherwise than by
- in the material element in space, wanted to paint in it also.
- the natural element in painting. For the surface belongs also to the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- element into the consciousness gives one an idea of the inner life of
- And we have to imagine the consciousness-element of the Cherubim as a
- completely purified element in the consciousness, full of light, so
- element of the Thrones as bearing up the world in grace.
- did in actual fact exist. When one spoke of the element of warmth one
- element of warmth, the Beings of the Second Hierarchy were seen in the
- element of light. The Saturnian element is dark, but warm, and within
- This is the case because the entry of the Second Hierarchy represents an inward illumination, which is connected with a densification of warmth. Air comes forth from the pure warmth-element, and in the revelation of the light we have the entry of the Second Hierarchy.
- into the luminous element with its shadow of air, introduced by the
- Second Hierarchy, another element resembling our desire, our urge to
- entered and found an element of light, or rather, a place of light. In
- element was lost — that the First Hierarchy was responsible for
- present, and this colour works as a reality in the airy element, not
- Reality; then the fluid, watery element arises from out of the real
- colour element. As air is the shadow of light, in cosmic thought, so
- water is the reflection, the creation of the element of colour in the
- the psychic element feels in the colour-world the necessity for
- imagination, one sees elemental beings active in it. They are revealed
- and you can imagine the watery element arises from it. Spiritual
- beings exist in this watery element which are really a kind of copy of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: