Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: essential
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- easily seen, but we will proceed at once to the essential thing.
- the plant, but in reality it cannot be the essential nature of the
- the essential nature of the plant, and on the other the greenness,
- endeavour to arrive at its essential nature. As a rule we see this
- proceed still further in our search into the essential nature of
- essential being. At night, if we awake in dense darkness, we feel we
- organization is the essential point. We bear to the light the same
- Nevertheless, for us to gain this ego, light is essential, if we are
- in Nature, just as green is an essential peculiarity of the plants. We
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- essential proceeded from something else giving rise to the pictorial
- Yellow, blue, red are external to something essential. The others are
- have something essentially in motion, something planetary. Yellow,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- happens — you can easily prove it — the sun is essential to the
- to the root of the essential nature of colour, so as to compel a colour,
- the essential thing. The surface of the earth admits of an easier
- painting gives us organically the impression of the essential, not
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- The essential thing for us today is that the world, including man, is
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- last, though to be honest, it should. It is not essentially different
- essential is that we are in this state susceptible to the light.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- Let us first put the question to ourselves: is it an essential part of
- three conditions. Animals live in an essentially different
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- historical interpretation and so on; the essential thing about the
- essentials the expression of the ego, the expression of absolute
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- In essentials the attitude of artistic creation and artistic
- Post-Art” which is essentially the art of the materialistic age,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: