Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ether
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- ether. Any one who wishes to form an idea from definitions and
- has to do with some kind of ether in motion. Yet when people speak of
- colour, however, for in all the vibrations of ether which are thought
- the first place, and in it we paint red figures. Whether we give them
- red faces and red skin, or whether we paint them entirely red, is
- fact that it has an etheric body in addition to its physical body. It
- is this etheric body which really lives in the plant; but the etheric
- plant, for that lies in the etheric body. If the plant had no etheric
- itself through green. The etheric body is quite a different colour, but
- If we study the plant in relation to its etheric body, if we study its
- greenness withdrawn from the etheric we have really only an image of
- whether a consciousness of it, a knowledge of it, can be gained from
- Nature. We nevertheless wish to go forward; we will see whether we can
- to colour. To green it is immaterial whether we pass by and stare at
- Whether or not we gaze at it, it is entirely subjective. The living,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- flows together, to make a piled-up wave, as it were, round a lighter
- yet got. But we have not three colours together: blue, red and yellow.
- If we want to bring black and white together at all we must make them
- If we want to bring these colours together, it must be as pictures. And
- here at V they begin to overlap; thus, together with the rays from the
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- and everywhere where you had the animal and the vegetation together,
- with a palette and mix colours together, if, having the colours already
- and etheric body. That is the point. So that the whole question of the
- and into the etheric body. So that the whole method of study must come out.
- of all be a period in which one abstains altogether from drawing, when
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- From this point of view such a grouping together of the world under
- look at thought from the outside, you see, altogether, light.
- thought-being. You observe, light and thought go together; they are
- plant-world; there you are, as human etheric body, and I have often
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- in his ego and his astral body from the physical and etheric body.
- diagram. Imagine physical and etheric body, astral body and ego bound
- together during wakefulness and separated during sleep: What now
- Imagination, you can observe the etheric body of a plant. In doing so
- you will feel inwardly that his etheric plant-body draws you
- look at the etheric body of a man, it has weight, even for the
- this point you come to realize that the etheric body of man, for
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- physical and etheric body: he abandons, so to speak, his physical and
- etheric bodies and is among those things which are outer world. During
- and clouds are during wakefulness outside our physical and etheric
- the physical and etheric bodies, comes in the end to the conclusion
- Man has thus, when awake, no vocation to his physical and etheric
- talk of airwaves and ether waves. But those are after all not colours
- world. Then, colours flowed together, as it were, from all sides, and
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- pulling together of spiritual life will result in artistic form. We
- Vibrations of the most abstract kind in the material of the ether,
- vibrations of the ether-waves so and so much in length, etc. Imagine
- how far removed the waves of vibrating ether, which are science seeks
- man's task to find the way back again. Physical, etheric and astral
- universe is to cease altogether — with this diving down into the
- as life itself, will increase in us. Etheric life will also permeate
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- act together, in such a way that the thrones constitute a nucleus, and
- require life. Life begins only with your etheric body; and this is
- the Second, behind the so-called chemical ether, colour-ether, etc. and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: