Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evolution
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- know it has been transformed during the evolution of our earth, and
- must have been made, during the evolution of the old moon, in a fluid
- back at this stage of evolution, we might say: in the formation of
- their mineral form, till the period of earth-evolution. It is possible
- because at one time in the evolution of the earth the moon was
- events, which have taken place in the course of the earth's evolution.
- something which so develops in the procession of our earth's evolution
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- evolution; and at the same time they acknowledge some religious view
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- having to perfect his ego in the course of earth's evolution, has
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- revolution in artistic creation and enjoyment. The forces which we
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- evolution of the earth somewhat into line with present-day ideas. In
- evolution proceed. The Sun, as it were, of the Seraphim, Cherubim and
- existence, in that stage of evolution which belongs to our earth. The
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: