Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- what we perceive as a coloured world really exists only for our senses,
- know from Spiritual Science that the plant owes its existence to the
- which exists between darkness and blackness. Let us now take black,
- existence to the blackness. Thus carbon owes its dark, black,
- carbon-existence to the dark blackness in which it appears; just as
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- state, for there existed nothing solid then. We can speak of colour
- the astral body, already exist in the colour, and they enter with it.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- the same time to our previous existence on earth. We know that the
- functioned as will in our limbs in our previous existence. And again,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- they exist side by side without a bridge between them. There are
- will come when whatever exists must be somehow represented materially.
- of this — in which this hunger for weight no longer exists, man
- birth, at the midnight hour of existence, there arises a kind of
- The physical and moral do not exist side by side, but in his
- physical has ceased to be and the spiritual exists, you will find the
- possibility does not exist; things especially like Mathematics, etc.,
- shown to exist in the very heart of every science. And, again, there
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- Man in his earthly existence varies in his conditions of
- surrender ourselves to the truth of things, we must pass our existence
- dream. For prosaic existence we have to say: we have to thank the
- today. Now we must put the question to ourselves: Why did Art exist in
- weight did not yet exist, — this painting has left its last trace in,
- world-philosophy no longer existed among mankind. If one had wanted to
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- relationship of mankind to Art began which exists at present. One may
- Now this living weaving and existence in colour is suppressed in man,
- material existence. That the world has not grown more tolerant in
- human existence can support us if they are sought in the spiritual
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- who, when they had ascended to the Elohim-existence, learnt to fashion
- the whole of the earth's existence, and what comes towards one from
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- lifeless image of the life that exists on earth.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- I — who know of their own existence only by means of an experience,
- Such a union of the begins of the First Hierarchy did exist once upon
- a time in the universe. And this formed the system and existence of
- these beings exist.
- did in actual fact exist. When one spoke of the element of warmth one
- the dark and gloomy world of the Saturnian existence arises light,
- beings exist in this watery element which are really a kind of copy of
- established, the lunar existence is created.
- the Fall, who existed in such a form as to have as much power over the
- earth as Angeloi, Archangeloi and so on, had over the lunar existence;
- the Second Hierarchy over the solar existence; the First Hierarchy
- over the Saturnian existence. They spoke of man in his original
- terrestrial existence, and as the Fourth Hierarchy. And with this
- life, but they exist all the same. The spiritual, the soul, does not
- appears only after the lunar existence, with the terrestrial
- existence, in that stage of evolution which belongs to our earth. The
- stragglers, always regarded as oddities, existed into the eighteenth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: