Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: express
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- now a question of expressing in some way the content of the sensation
- If we wish to express such a thing as this, we must try to
- express ourselves in a scholarly way — we have now gained something
- He expresses himself by pouring his soul-nature into his form in the
- filled with light. Reduced to a formula, it may be expressed in the
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- the expression if you take the whole of what we did yesterday) — I
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- Vegetable Kingdom we have expressed the real origin of applied colour
- to paint in something that floods it as the expression of the shining
- this nature is expressed in painting — if one cultivates a
- expressed in the colour. And one lives in the colour when one is, for
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- friends, that we can only use the expression: it becomes as if it gave
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- have clearly expressed in the new edition of my
- but I use the expression for all sense-perceptions. What do we see in
- the joyful longing is expressed with intensity. Man passes also
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- But what is there are — if I may so express it — the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- unnecessary for a real Theosophy, as the expression goes. Well, in
- dreaming, it is found unnecessary for a spiritual movement to express
- is it necessary, therefore, that all sorts and kinds of expression in
- expression of the universal and unified spiritual life. This is what
- consisting of flesh and blood. If one expresses this today, it sounds
- feathers or wool and colours the animal. I have already expressed my
- expressed itself again outwardly in certain parts of his body. Man had
- essentials the expression of the ego, the expression of absolute
- the excellent artist Hildebrandt it was expressly emphasized that the
- longing could be expressed in the blue colour. Man would have to
- expressed in red, man would have to have in such a form that it flows
- expressive of an “intention.” People will come who can do
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- also experience how red can express itself plastically in space.
- expressing this divine mercy and goodness in a form which arises out
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- feel that the inner health of man is expressed also in this
- expressed artistically in colour, then the soul will withdraw itself
- expression of the third dimension; when one feels blue as a retiring
- artistically for a time, as expressed in space-perspective, we can
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- the “Saturnian Age.” Warmth is just the expression of these
- with this. Wherefore Aristotle expressed in his Colour-Harmony that
- understand the meaning of his words and expressions.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: