Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: external
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- human flesh-colour. We do not really find it in external objects. What
- at all in the same way as an external colour. An external colour appears
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- Yellow, blue, red are external to something essential. The others are
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- typical. And this would be the colour applied to the external world,
- external nature, in so far as it consists of plant-life. You can of
- external Nature, they have merely created the pure image. And thus we
- external objective inclination which affects us, our Ego, it is
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- physical external world. Put accurately it is like this: Man has a
- certain experience in connection with external light. He has the same
- live in light. We see the external light with physical senses; the
- nature, had their external pleasure when beauty shone in the dying
- there you have within you what you have externally in the green
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- which lived then in them has become external world-thought; and
- in external phenomena. There will then be beings who look out into the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- reproduce inwardly something external, when we can accurately
- experience inwardly something external. But for this we require the
- explain everything in accordance with an external causal necessity
- idea of truth, which we gain chiefly from external things.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- say, should with living force come to realization externally in
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- appreciation in the past epoch was a kind of external observation, an
- but there will be a much more intimate union with the external world;
- so strong a union with it, that it covers not merely the external
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: