Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- understanding of the colours if we put the following before our eyes.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- Colour is the conveyer of the Ego and the astral body into the physical
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- surveyed from the point of view which is given by Spiritual Science.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- “light” does not refer only to what is apparent to the eye,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- it concerns the eye, as colour, when it concerns the ear, as sound, and
- at all, but one is told the eye projects them. Remarkable use indeed
- if you read anthropologists today with an alert eye, alert for the
- false in the physicist's eyes. The physicists shut one eye and say:
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- speaking thus, but we have to approach this future with an eye
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- example, the man's eyes out of the wood. Whatever is concave he must
- see with his artist's eye and hollow out. The wood-sculptor hollows
- how the eye goes in. He does not hollow out, but he notices how the
- brow emerges from the eye. He applies; he keeps the convex in mind.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: