Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fact
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- bullocks and buffaloes, but not billiard balls in actual fact.
- fact that it has an etheric body in addition to its physical body. It
- the image. Thus we remain entirely within the world of objective fact
- What underlies this fact? In light we have what is represented in
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- not quiescent — they would vibrate, as it were. In fact, it is the
- movement and from that fact arises this colour of which we are
- And if you hem in the yellow, it is in fact as if you laughed at it.
- You always see the human factor in it, which has bounded the yellow.
- Of course, as soon as we touch upon art, a factor comes in which
- on fact. We may say that we have in black, white, green and
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- flowers to the sunlight, in fact hide themselves, curl up, etc. And we
- fact a product of the last three or four centuries. If you take this
- What are in fact the media of painting? You have the surface, canvas
- can do it; in fact, one can put directly upon paper or canvas only
- of the Cosmos in the coloured mineral bodies. This is, in fact, exactly
- essence. This is in fact the process which must be adopted for the
- and in fact paint so dark that we deviate from the natural colour. We
- present the image-character, in fact, by painting rather darker, and
- penetrates in fact the whole nature of colour — also in so far as
- Thus you see how in fact it is possible to paint from the colour
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- and is shown by the fact that Schopenhauer has a particular preference
- whole man. One can in actual fact comprehend the past in plum blossom,
- spectrum if you bent this colour-strip into a circle. In actual fact
- I mention this last only to call your attention to the fact that a
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- certainly people who acknowledge both views, in spite of the fact that
- evildoers are punished, and so on. This fact, that today there are
- perception of it doesn't alter the fact. What is for the moment
- psychically sensible of weight, of the fact of weight; weight is, as
- make use of the senses. The main fact is the crippling of the will.
- fact of the will. And the will ceases in man himself when he is
- antitheses in the Cosmos. In fact, light and weight are cosmic
- experience according to dimension, weight and number, whereas in fact
- again, describe in fact lines which do not return at all. Why? Because
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- have a disposition for beauty is due to the fact that we are able to
- have to return to that. In fact one sees today only what can be
- It is a fact that Art must collapse under the physical philosophy of
- circumstances one sees the highest satisfaction in that explosion into
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- For what does Herman Grimm consider as the most important fact about
- which revels in the fact that the soul can unfold in itself a higher
- is still deep in it, and the fact that an animal has feathers or hair
- the possibility of being clear about a fact which is indeed
- will find the possibility of being clear about a fact which is indeed
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- spirits. That was in fact the beginning of all art. Then the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- It was in the materialistic age — a fact often
- fact that the painter's material is the surface. And the surface can
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- It is in fact sometimes difficult to explain to modern people what a
- did in actual fact exist. When one spoke of the element of warmth one
- something of this kind in the Cosmos. And only by reason of the fact
- fact the entry of light, and its shadow, air. And where that happens
- of the spiritual. It reveals in fact something like a spiritual waltz.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: