Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: float
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- matter floating in this fluid and permeating it. It need not be
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- according to a moral ideal which floats before us, so that those
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- free-floating, free-moving sense-perceptions. Only in the present
- free-floating redness, the waves of free-moving sound and so on.
- the yellow is free and floating, and also the redness not clinging to
- such weight-conditions, but floating and weaving freely. It is the
- same with sound. It is not eh bell which rings, but the ringing floats
- that there is something like this in this free-floating, free-moving
- colour and sound; but it is different. In this free-floating coloured
- beings, who realize themselves in these free-floating
- preferably lives in the memory; when the dream is free-floating
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- experience. If we float through the world as red, and have become
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: