Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: flow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- imagine that in some way that which ensouls him flows into this form.
- coloured in the flower, etc., if the living appear in its own colour, it
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- flows together, to make a piled-up wave, as it were, round a lighter
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- red flowers, and as a green fruit — take for example, a melon,
- flowers to the sunlight, in fact hide themselves, curl up, etc. And we
- understanding at the colour of flowers; they shine at one.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- of a tree, who has really no joy in the magnificence of its flower,
- flower, there is warmth (red,) where light not only shines forth, but
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- world. Then, colours flowed together, as it were, from all sides, and
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- flowed from things that touched the very inmost hearts of men. In the
- colour is fundamentally a flowing, living one, in which we with our
- in which the living connection of the flowing colour-world with coloured
- risen from this flowing sea of colour to a pure Ego perception. Man
- with this flowing sea of colour. An animal regards objects with its
- astral body (as we do with the ego) and there flows into this astral
- The susceptibility for the living, creative element of colour flows
- creative element of colour makes an impression, and it flows into the
- to lose this immersion of his body in this flowing colour-sea during
- flowing colour-sea. The colour man's skin in the temperate zones is in
- the rising above the flowing colour-sea. But, my dear friends, if we
- find the flowing and ebbing colour-waves, from which he arose in order
- our souls the manner in which red, for example, or blue flows; if
- this flowing of colour becomes directly alive for us. We can only do
- with the living, moving flow of colour. You would feel in your soul
- expressed in red, man would have to have in such a form that it flows
- from his own body. By day the blue half flows stronger than the red,
- two-leaved lotus flower, (See
- follow this flow of colour which is hidden in man.
- element in the flow of colour we come, one might say, out of our own
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- derive from this world-outlook can also flow into the understanding of
- small part of the spiritual-scientific impulses which can flow into
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- world-word which tells us how life in the plant weaves and flows.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: