Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: form
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- ether. Any one who wishes to form an idea from definitions and
- peach-blossom colour, or blue forms are pictured in the green. It is
- of this ensouling as passing into his physical bodily form, he can
- imagine that in some way that which ensouls him flows into this form.
- He expresses himself by pouring his soul-nature into his form in the
- the outer form. What colour does he then become? Green; he becomes
- turn to the mineral kingdom, but we will try in another way to form an
- filled with light. Reduced to a formula, it may be expressed in the
- according to these formulae, you will see that a great deal is
- into black. Therefore we obtain the formula:
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- formed, and the originator of it. Then I shall be able to put the
- themselves: they want always to change their form, because they want
- differentiated in itself, but to be uniform, like red; if it were
- promptly dissolve the lumps, for it always strives for uniformity. If
- again to a lustrous colour of an opposite kind to the former, we come
- form the psychic into the artistic. And if you so understand the
- conformity to law. You observe, therefore, if we deal with yellow as a
- character before one can understand them in solid substantial form. We
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- the logical formula: Why is a man stupid? He is stupid because he
- living forms its image or shadow in the lifeless and how thereby green
- results. We saw then how the psychic forms its image in the living and
- produces thereby peach-colour. We saw how the spiritual forms its image
- formed during the previous metamorphosis-condition of our earth. But
- know it has been transformed during the evolution of our earth, and
- back at this stage of evolution, we might say: in the formation of
- their mineral form, till the period of earth-evolution. It is possible
- that something was formed in vegetation which made it definite, and not
- fluid. So that what we call plants first appeared during the formation
- cosmic forces play a part, that we have in the colour-formation of
- former ages paint people and human situations, but seldom paint
- form what is there. But if something refuses to be fixed in pictorial
- form, such as plant-nature, you must at least pour over it the
- the right way, but of painting form the pot (tiegel); we shall
- colour-nature and convert it into an image. In this way one transforms
- say to oneself: this ought really to be shaded off; I transform it
- brush in it an applying it to the surface, transform it into something
- experienced, in developing from the former lunar condition to the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- philosophy has another form in the eastern view of the universe. In
- thought from the world. It is formed indeed from thought. It points at
- form in which we see it. Through developed knowledge of Imagination,
- the most mature thing in us, the result of former lives on earth; what
- formerly was will has become thought, and thought appears as light. As
- is outwardly light. For this reason I pointed out tin former
- form of thought, and in the gleam of beauty the previous world dies.
- transformed it into Spiritual or Occult Science;) bordering on it you
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- transformed, giving rise to the mineral, the vegetable, the animal and
- in another form than in the beginning, also obtain at the end of the
- surrounds us in the form of light: world-thoughts which one in the
- former moral events, where light is “the dying world of
- around us is the consequence of seed borne by former dwellers on
- what in long ages past beings formulated in their souls: we have to
- past in which beings have worked to form our surrounding Nature as it
- it were, taken away form him. He lives in imponderable light; he knows
- earth-weight is variously formed. Not the earth alone radiates, as it
- An ellipse would be like this: but that is only a special form of this
- take this form. It is then the same line as the other: one time I go
- cease to be, but form themselves again on the other side and return
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- former times. There are most diverse definitions of “chaos.”
- reality one always gets away form the Relativity-concepts, for what
- is gradually formed. Well, that is not what the ancient
- painted in their original form, they would have no weight at all.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- pulling together of spiritual life will result in artistic form. We
- itself in an outward form, even if this outward form has to be
- such peculiar forms should be attempted?
- imprints its events he reads into the forms his pencil creates. Just
- world of forms? One could unroll the history of human art in the
- particular point of view, and they put into form what they see and
- world-outlook. And man had to be come in his form neutral towards the
- body were formed during the epochs of Saturn, Sun and Moon
- thus differing from form, which gives us, for example, distance. But
- The form before you, it is restful, it remains stationary; but the
- moment the form receives colour, the inner movement of the colour stands
- out from the form, and the whirl of the world, the whirl of
- belong only to the form, the colour which you apportion to the single
- say that when one colours a form one must have the feeling: “Now
- you are going to approach the form so that you endow it with
- soul.” You breathe soul into the dead form, when you animate it
- other and pass by. And if you were to transform this into a detail on
- belongs not merely to the form, but also to the forces and weaving
- the mere immobility of the figure, its mere form, by means of soul.
- expressed in red, man would have to have in such a form that it flows
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- artistic forms. We would see a time, before us, if we examine closely
- impression of colours and sound and form, but that which one can
- experience behind the sound and colour and form, in what is
- transformed into the corresponding moral experience, into real moral
- expressing this divine mercy and goodness in a form which arises out
- in a self-forming of colour, and with our whole soul shall feel an echo
- the world of forms out of colours. We shall learn to experience
- something of the Spirits of Form, who as spirits are the Elohim. And
- we shall then understand how the forms of the colours can be realities
- it does not create form directly out of the material itself.
- modified form, is yet desirous of imparting something to us, instead
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- forms itself through the lifeless into the image of green. The psychic
- forms the human skin into the image of peach or flesh-colour.
- to think in ideas, and no longer even to create forms, but to
- the yellow shines out form the surface towards us.
- and our feeling if we realize everywhere how a world forms itself out
- produce the form out of the colour, that is, to paint out of the world
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- where the thrones and Cherubim and Seraphim had thus formed a center,
- a time in the universe. And this formed the system and existence of
- Second Hierarchy in the form of light. What was this shadow? The air.
- The result was that what formerly shone only in light, an trailed
- Hierarchies. The Second Hierarchy enters in the form of light, the
- Third in the form of colour. But in order to enable this to be
- But formerly one did not understand by it the remarkably odd being
- the Fall, who existed in such a form as to have as much power over the
- Fourth Hierarchy came — as a gift form the higher Hierarchies of
- became active in the iridescence of colour began to form outlines.
- the hard crystal form; and we are in the terrestrial epoch.
- cannot surely have form. There must be crowds of tiny whirling specks
- clothes in their form.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: