Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- So you see, we have got these four colours with the pictorial
- illuminant, we get a picture. So we get here four colours — but you
- Yesterday we found the four colours: black, white, peach-colour and
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- first four colours we dealt with. We saw that we there have a property
- fact a product of the last three or four centuries. If you take this
- three or four centuries has man reached a state of soul which enables
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- four colours always contain something of shadow. White is the lightest
- Thus in these four colours we have image-colours or shadow-colours, and
- And so one can call the four colours, flesh-colour, and green, black and
- of the four image-colours and the three luster-colours. And if one in
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- And now comes the Fourth Hierarchy. I am speaking now with the thought
- of the twelfth and thirteenth centuries. Now the Fourth Hierarchy. We
- spoke freely of it. What is this Fourth Hierarchy? It is man himself.
- terrestrial existence, and as the Fourth Hierarchy. And with this
- Fourth Hierarchy came — as a gift form the higher Hierarchies of
- Fourth Hierarchy. And at this moment of cosmic growth the forces which
- tenth up to the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries, and whose
- water is the Third, behind life and the earth is the Fourth, or Man.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: