Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- express ourselves in a scholarly way — we have now gained something
- whether a consciousness of it, a knowledge of it, can be gained from
- relationship as that of our ego to the world, yet, again, not the
- same; for we cannot say that when the light fills us we gain the ego.
- Nevertheless, for us to gain this ego, light is essential, if we are
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- Again, we take two colours, black and white, in a scale of reciprocated
- cannot do anything with it, we are powerless against it. Nor can it
- again to a lustrous colour of an opposite kind to the former, we come
- again to a luster and only then come to a colour.
- Thus I return again to colour. Colour I and Colour II to and bottom,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- you find again the image (or shadow, Ed.) of light, colour as the image
- if it is an image colour, to return and take on again its
- we arrive again at the problem from which we started today.
- And now you will find that we can ascend again to the Animal Kingdom.
- then, since something in the earth departs from it and returns again
- only with the earth. And then again there is this in my relation with
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- bring man back again to a concrete view of the world, in agreement
- functioned as will in our limbs in our previous existence. And again,
- closely connected with that out of which one rises again, like the
- again towards the top. But you yourself — as man — are there,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- science, would be given only to faith. This faith, again indulges in
- he has lived long enough without weight, he gets again a strong
- feeling of being possessed again by weight on awaking, as a personal
- light always hungers again for weight, and returns to the condition of
- a new longing for weight and he begins his path over again, back to a
- of the soul. We are seeking, again, in looking out into universal
- return again, closing at the base. But the same line has still another
- must leave space again, continuing here, and closing at the base. The
- space, and when you move your you return again. In between, you are
- again to it. There are people who imagine a solar system with comets
- cease to be, but form themselves again on the other side and return
- again, describe in fact lines which do not return at all. Why? Because
- of space and return again at a totally different place.
- shown to exist in the very heart of every science. And, again, there
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- returns again to himself, his ego and his astral body keep as it were
- is to et up, and to put him to bed again in the evening.
- idea of truth, which we gain chiefly from external things.
- If that succeeds, then, as against the inartistic physical
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- arose again in a single man, in Goethe, as he was at the turn of the
- world again.
- beings and objects will again be realized.
- expressed itself again outwardly in certain parts of his body. Man had
- man's task to find the way back again. Physical, etheric and astral
- to spiritualize the astral body again, to permeate it with what the
- ego gains for itself by working upon it. And in spiritualizing the
- astral body and thus finding the way back again, man must once more
- that lie behind Nature. We must make it again possible not merely
- Art, my dear friends, must make an effort again to get down to the
- elemental world. One can argue against this, one can be of the
- arguing against it; for either man will come to live with his whole
- as many other objections which the present age makes against our
- one often sees nowadays how the strongest attacks against our movement
- into battle against it. There are even some who think that we should
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- stimulated again by the inner forces of things.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- again, since the green was the lifeless image of life. I have
- with the three colours, red, yellow and blue, we say again to
- We are today again at a time when we must find our way back again to
- I am, of course, not saying anything against spatial perspective; it
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- here courage, which disappears again. There the rainbow becomes dense
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: