Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- On the other hand, people clothed not in red but entirely in
- greenness in this connection, we must say: if we set on the one hand
- hand, the more a person assumes the special florid tint, the more we
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- tables. On the other hand, a lilac coloured room, or a room furnished
- other hand. Imagine a surface covered equally with blue. One can
- On the other hand with blue, red and yellow we have to do with
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- of the future (blue.) On the other hand, there where we are directed
- peach-colour, and has the green opposite; one has on the one hand the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- connection there is, on the one hand, in the Kingdom of Nature with
- the moral or the soul, and on the other hand, to see, in the soul,
- one hand a world-order which excludes the reality of the moral, and on
- continually upward, it is without weight. On the other hand when you
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- On the other hand, animals do not have the complete wakefulness of man
- are more definite. On the other hand, animals are never so deeply
- prayer, one would have to have known how to handle gold. The treatment
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- something close at hand, I should like to refer to one of the many
- On the other hand let us look at Carstens. He takes Homer's Iliad and
- desire and seize it with a movement of the hand, so in the case of
- another plane, as when, through desire, a man stretches out his hand
- spiritual science, and the produce of our hand, our chisel, and our
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- cannot find the right way into the physical body. On the other hand if
- Take, on the other hand, black. When you see black, when we use black
- white, the image or shadow-colours; and on the other hand blue, yellow,
- On the other hand, if we want yellow's message we make it thicker in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: