Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: head
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- the heading either of thought of will appears to be something
- But as we know from other studies, the organization of the human head
- head is really the result, the metamorphosed result of the previous
- life on earth. Roughly speaking, we have our head because our limbs
- have been metamorphosed from the previous life into the head. The
- metamorphosed into the head we shall carry in our next earth-life. At
- head. These thoughts, as we have also seen, are the reshaping of what
- beings with heads, we must look back to our past, for in this past we
- This is what in future will become our head: thinking man. But we
- Imagination, of Inspiration and of Intuition sees not merely the head
- head makes him. He looks, as it were, in the direction of the
- requires between birth and death, the head appears in the shape and
- the basis of the head's organization, that which comes down from
- the head. Thus the thought-element (See Diagram 1) viewed objectively, is
- the human head (Thought in the diagram), which contains thought in its
- outside — thought. The head from within — thought, from
- person who goes to sleep I continually do, and look back at my head,
- pedantic thinkers, merely working with the head; we know that what
- does work in our heads is really the light that surrounds us. And we
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- not let it head for collapse, should look at the school and university
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- so on. One could really say that the modern physicist cannot make head
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- represent this plastically in his head, and everything that is
- as the upper part of the human head, unless he is in a position to
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- thinking with the head, so we lose now the idea of space. Everything
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- a knob at the top like a head, and thereafter take no more interest in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: