Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heavy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- heavy. How can this be done? By putting something into the
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- thus the origin of those heavy elements in the earth's composition
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- imaginative picture. You simply have the feeling it is heavy. And from
- body is heavy; this force transfers itself to the soul: the soul lives
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- themselves about the things that are heavy, and measurable and
- illusion, we lift it up — and it is heavy; thereby it guarantees
- dimension just ceases, and things begin to become less heavy, but as
- Thus we may say: there the universal slipped out of man, and heavy man
- times were still there, the flesh became, so to speak, heavy only to a
- minimum degree, but still it became heavy. And then arose the Madonna
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: