Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: idea
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- survey of the modern idea of the world of colour, we notice that
- always in mind the idea that we ought to estimate colour according to
- ether. Any one who wishes to form an idea from definitions and
- have the idea that there must be somewhere an abyss, and that the blue
- our idea is that greenness belongs to them, that it is something
- objective idea of white. If we have white before us and expose it to
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- things cannot be understood with the clumsy ideas of Physics. They
- has not the least idea what to make of what Physics has to say
- his mental make-up the idea, that a kind of illumination underlies
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- universe. But then what is born in us as morality, as our ideals, will
- according to a moral ideal which floats before us, so that those
- kinds of ideas or conceptions and theories of the world, but it does
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- idea of truth, we must turn to the state of sleep; if we want to have
- the idea of beauty, we must turn to the state of dreaming, and if we
- want to have the idea of goodness, we must turn to the state of waking
- we must most certainly arrive at the idea of goodness.
- which corresponds only to the idea of truth. And here one entirely
- sets him in motion is contained in the idea of goodness, not in the
- idea of truth, which we gain chiefly from external things.
- idea of a living man.
- And so I have tried in different places to show how the ideas of only
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- or that specialized circle of ideas or sensations can understand less
- ego, though all the time having no other than egoistic ideas in view.
- ideas and embody them in paint, only he is not in the position in
- fully the idea of the Madonna, and in such a way that this idea of
- direct idea that the red and the blue balls are revolving, one towards
- but as the living substance of the soul, can we get an idea of
- between what or many is still today abstract idea in the content of
- spiritual science can be pursued in its ideal and conceptual character
- carry on spiritual science in the ideal sense in other rooms than
- those enlivened by our forms. But the ideal of our spiritual science,
- originate in a world which cannot have any idea of what is the object
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- get an idea of a time when the preparation through which the painter
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- And one loses the idea of space; as a sculptor has lost the habit of
- thinking with the head, so we lose now the idea of space. Everything
- to think in ideas, and no longer even to create forms, but to
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- evolution of the earth somewhat into line with present-day ideas. In
- of which man has a weak idea when some experience carries him away in
- element into the consciousness gives one an idea of the inner life of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: