Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: imagination
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- by bringing a little imagination into what we have painted before us.
- remain green. Let us try to realize the right imagination of blue
- significant application in imagination, we must be able to experiment
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- Imagination, of Inspiration and of Intuition sees not merely the head
- form in which we see it. Through developed knowledge of Imagination,
- in Imagination, Inspiration, and Intuition; on the contrary, this
- experience, in imagination, in connection with the thought-element of
- Imagination and Inspiration, you put yourself opposite to it and can
- of Imagination, of Inspiration, and of Intuition, what then happens?
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- that for our own consciousness light is thought, imagination; the
- all subconsciously. But it reveals itself at once to the imagination;
- Imagination, you can observe the etheric body of a plant. In doing so
- attraction which no one can every prove except in imagination. Now
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- living imagination. The plant creates its green out of itself. But
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- imagination, one sees elemental beings active in it. They are revealed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: