Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: indeed
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- cannot approach them so. We must speak in analogy — not, indeed, as
- greenness is, indeed, in its physical body, making green peculiar to
- indeed, be done in the following way.
- we cannot say we perceive light just as we do colours. Light is indeed,
- cannot reach our real being; we are then, indeed, in a sense withdrawn
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- thought from the world. It is formed indeed from thought. It points at
- thought before you: if I were to come out of myself — as indeed a
- the seeds of the future. We find indeed therein the impetus for such
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- cosmic concept. A philosophy that is not complete leads indeed to all
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- at all, but one is told the eye projects them. Remarkable use indeed
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- the possibility of being clear about a fact which is indeed
- will find the possibility of being clear about a fact which is indeed
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- and indeed added something powerful to the old aesthetics of painting.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: