Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: influence
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- influence felt within it. We may therefore say that in
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- What happens when you let the red really influence your soul? You say,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- there whose influence would be contrary to the sun's, and could
- influences sun-darkness. If we consider vegetation, we get an
- interplay of lunar and solar influences. But at the same time we get
- shed their influence from out of the Cosmos. We see it is a much more
- colours remain under the influence of the corresponding planets of the
- we must try to get the downward-streaming planetary influence
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- Schopenhauer was different. In order to test his influence, we must
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- many people whose souls are influenced by both the one and the other
- is various and the result of these influences he brings with him into
- influence have the stars in the spheres through which he travels? For
- moves towards a new life, influence him with their weights. So that
- influences him also, and implants activity in his soul, which is
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- still had a certain influence, one had a very vivid image of this
- asleep! These people accustom themselves, under the influence of this
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- younger — Beings entered in; and theirs was the next influence.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: