Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: interest
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- Colour, the subject of these three lectures, interests the physicist
- today — it interests also — or should do — the psychologist;
- more than all these, if must interest the artist, the painter. In a
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- the nature of colour to the plane of painting, we must be interested in
- the rest of life, you see what interesting things result. He pursued
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- extremely interesting things may appear for the psychology of this or
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- all and says: that person doesn't interest me in the least; I am
- interested only in the warmth which he spreads around. He does not say
- he is interested in the warmth the other sheds, but that nothing but
- the warmth interests him. He is talking nonsense, of course, for when
- Suppose I have here a human being. I cease to have any interest in
- a knob at the top like a head, and thereafter take no more interest in
- with the elements of Nature. People are no longer interested that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: