Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- inward experiment, so that we may have before us not only the
- If a man really tries to imagine himself inwardly ensouled, and thinks
- greenish. There is an inward entity which really presents itself in
- that by means of the light the ego really experiences itself inwardly.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- radiation: yellow radiating outwards, blue radiating inwards, and red
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- luster-character, to make it inwardly luminous. If we paint it
- which is not covered with paint so as to have this inward light is, as
- colours to glow inwardly, and thereby in a certain sense, they become
- mineral proceed to give light inwardly? If we have the coloured
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- inwardly fills itself with force, where it becomes warmth. Now one
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- and its phenomena: we will then analyze them, being inwardly as cold
- Now if we dip down into the body we become inwardly psychic — by
- by diving down into our bodies we become inwardly and psychically
- nothing of weight; he learns to recognize this only inwardly, above
- you will feel inwardly that his etheric plant-body draws you
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- outwardly a plant, and I am inwardly a separate being — but the
- inwardly. The circumstance that people of our time are not able to
- reproduce inwardly something external, when we can accurately
- experience inwardly something external. But for this we require the
- tradition was no longer alive inwardly in the soul. Now one must take
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- that moves his soul, something that echoes inwardly, but he is faced
- in red, anyone with a fine feeling for the colour might inwardly
- inwardly becomes. For a lover of the abstract, who stares at the colour
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- much more inward, much more intimate than it has ever been.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- one gets the great inward pleasure of putting on this or that colour
- equality as white, but to speak to us inwardly and
- If the soul desires to remain truly inward and this state is to be
- using blue shaded off inwards to a softer blue even if it is only in
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- This is the case because the entry of the Second Hierarchy represents an inward illumination, which is connected with a densification of warmth. Air comes forth from the pure warmth-element, and in the revelation of the light we have the entry of the Second Hierarchy.
- And if one is still inwardly spurred by the spiritual world, as was
- inwardly, and make it inward; to feel weakness and lassitude when
- darkness inwardly dominates over light, and activity when light
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: