Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: knowledge
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- for the knowledge of the objective nature of the world of colour — a
- knowledge which really lies only in the province of the physicist. In
- whether a consciousness of it, a knowledge of it, can be gained from
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- present-day knowledge, is nowhere to be found, the question namely:
- everything scientific, that they refuse to let knowledge or science
- If one proceeds in the right way consciously, one's knowledge becomes
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- The man who can develop himself so far as to have knowledge of
- form in which we see it. Through developed knowledge of Imagination,
- evil, but we shall see how we break through to a knowledge of good and
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- things, to which one must come if one acknowledges honestly the modern
- certainly people who acknowledge both views, in spite of the fact that
- evolution; and at the same time they acknowledge some religious view
- the other acknowledge some power which rewards good and punishes evil.
- manner. When you have risen to the stage of knowledge known as
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- take even primitive scientific knowledge, we shall remember that it is
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and its Attainment
- manhood in the elemental world and its forces, will acknowledge the
- our soul in its deepest depths as spiritual knowledge, as something
- not as abstract thoughts, not as lifeless knowledge, nor as science,
- unfounded belief has grown up that spiritual knowledge can kill Art.
- never attain a true spiritual knowledge.
- strength which rises from the knowledge that the sources of human life
- knowledge that the spirit will lead man victoriously through all
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- living in the orange we experience the desire for knowledge of the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- necessary for one to have no knowledge at all of the spiritual world.
- modern knowledge, you must read him with the knowledge that such
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: