Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: leave
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- must try to keep to the world of colour itself and not leave it; then
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- “picture-colours” which can do this; let us leave it at that.
- Peach-colour we must also leave; it disappears of its own accord, we
- to blue, the concentrated luster-colour. Then we must leave the usual
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- he does on the palette, but should leave it in a fluid state in the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- forth light. If I were to leave the light-flooded world, and look at
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- not satisfy the complete man, for it leaves his feeling empty. The
- morning with a certain feeling of slackness and indifferent, and leave
- who leave at eleven or twelve or one o'clock step out from their
- leave the level, the space, must cross here and return here. Now I
- must leave space again, continuing here, and closing at the base. The
- coming round here — I must leave space and finish it off so: here
- the reality leaves space at every point, I might say, and returns
- comets leave space and return at quite another place. This is
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- that when one leaves earthly things and emerges into the Cosmos, one
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- from us, which leaves us looking after I with a certain sadness,
- two-leaved lotus flower, (See
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: