Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: living
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- itself; there can be no doubt about that. It is the living image of
- we have the living. Thus peach-blossom colour represents the living
- Peach-blossom colour represents the living image of the Soul.
- the lifeless image of life; Peach-blossom colour is the living image of
- of the Lifeless; Green is the lifeless image of the Living;
- Peach-blossom colour is the living image of the Soul; White is the
- kingdom, the living kingdom, the ensouled kingdom, the spiritual
- the living, to the ensouled, to that possessing spirit — from black
- the lifeless, through the living, to the psychic, to the spiritual as
- the lifeless is black; that of the living is green; that of the
- it; but it is not a matter of indifference that, if the living gives
- coloured in the flower, etc., if the living appear in its own colour, it
- Whether or not we gaze at it, it is entirely subjective. The living,
- however, if it appear as a living being, must appear green, it must
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- character of the colour. We saw, for example, that the living must
- living, the green arises. I shall continue today from our yesterday's
- If the shadow-thrower is the dead, and the illuminant the living, as
- shadow-thrower is the living and the illuminant the psychic, then, as
- The living
- The living
- green, if we confine ourselves to the living production of colour. We
- of the living on the lifeless is green. The shadow of the psychic on
- the living is peach-colour. “Shadow” and “picture or
- evenly, is the luster of the living. Green is the picture of the
- living; red, the luster.
- the living is the green. No wonder that red luster produces the green
- inherently so completely living that it can be transferred directly
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- living forms its image or shadow in the lifeless and how thereby green
- results. We saw then how the psychic forms its image in the living and
- nature and therefore includes not only living vegetation but also the
- If we turn to living things, we must turn to sun and moonlight, and
- luster, it must gleam from inside. When we paint the living
- thereby the possibility of ourselves living in the colour. It is living
- fixed and firm; whereas it is not living in the colour if I stand there
- That is not living in the colour, but outside it. I live in the colour
- Living with the colour ceased when one left the pot colour for the
- can be painted only if one understands what living with the colour is.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- But your thinking which you unfold, is living in the light. And I you
- blossom, you are really living on the past. You look at nature in
- living thought, the decaying past, in light, and the growing will, the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- Living in Light and Weight.
- The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- weight, into the field of light. By living in the field of light, when
- the heavenly bodies, and are connecting them with the living contents
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- living in dream become forces of memory. Then we no longer
- really only a slight jump from dreaming to living in beauty. And only
- idea of a living man.
- But what was the possibility that came from living in this — I
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- lost that living element in the soul which finds that substantiality
- today, are from the direct and living colour. How is it possible to do
- anything but forget completely to pay any attention to this living
- colour is fundamentally a flowing, living one, in which we with our
- sols are also living. And a time will come (I have pointed this out)_
- in which the living connection of the flowing colour-world with coloured
- The susceptibility for the living, creative element of colour flows
- to pick a rose. The living productive element in his environment works
- Now this living weaving and existence in colour is suppressed in man,
- beginning must be made — unless man's living in accordance with the
- proceed onwards to a living experience of the real nature of colour.
- How far the present day is from such a living understanding of colour
- manner. It is impossible to steep oneself in the living nature of
- directions. In steeping oneself in this living element of colour, one
- conceived it would mean the death of living feeling, which gives the
- made part of the living world, because it shines in colour. If you have
- slightly above or below it; one feels how living the colour itself
- without that living inner sympathy, a red ball can revolve round a
- with the living, moving flow of colour. You would feel in your soul
- figure in repose, you would have a living weaving movement, which
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- experience, this living in the orange forces, gives us the impression
- unite it with ourselves. By living the red we learn to pray, and by
- living in the orange we experience the desire for knowledge of the
- time-cycle. We feel: now you are living with the forces out of which
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- living imagination. The plant creates its green out of itself. But
- peach-coloured time. We learn from the flesh-colour to know the living
- person the living image of the soul.
- You see the world is beginning now to come alive in colours. The living
- we can say, making the thought living and not abstract: Whiteness is
- life, peach and flesh-colour as the living image of the soul, white as
- Peach and flesh-colour = living image of the soul. I stopped at the
- completed the circle. Thereby this living participation in colour
- living revelation of the living, of the lifeless, of the spiritual and
- the living; the living wants to reveal itself to us in active red; so
- that we may call red the luster of the living.
- perspective is a side-product of the materialistic age which, living
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: