Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: longing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- her open secret feels an irresistible longing for her most worthy
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- longing o the soul in face of colours. And these are fulfilled; that
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- limbs we now have, with everything belonging to them, will be
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- longing to feel weight around him, and he returns once more to
- a new longing for weight and he begins his path over again, back to a
- hunger for weight. This is man's longing to return to a new
- according to his passage through his stellar sphere, his longing for
- were, a certain weight which is the object of man's longing, but also
- joyful to the longing for the earth's weight. Thus the longing takes
- joyfully longing for the earth's weight, so that he may use forcefully
- the joyful longing is expressed with intensity. Man passes also
- through the sphere of Venus. With this joy and strength and longing is
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- recognizing such physical things as belonging certainly to the outer
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- look into his soul, and at an artistic longing there, we can in a way
- perhaps even with a kind of longing.
- must flee from the red and follow the blue with longing. And when you
- also the onslaughts and longings superimposed on each other as in a
- longing could be expressed in the blue colour. Man would have to
- of his longing, which is ever permeated by that which rises upwards
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- We feel then the longing to understand the inner side of things and to
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- acquire something, our longing to have something.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: