Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- pure feeling; but if you try to sink yourselves deeply into the matter
- is a subjective impression. That is a matter of absolute indifference
- it; but it is not a matter of indifference that, if the living gives
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- abstract concepts any more than before, but approach the matter
- you have an extra green on green, that is a different matter; green
- metallized colour, and to the concept of colour retained in matter, of
- matter — alone call colour. For they know only the colours which are
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- body, to matter? What makes matter as such appear to us coloured? Those
- how is colour applied to solid matter? Moreover this is a question, in the
- of the question: How is matter coloured?
- we also know that at that time there was as yet no solid matter. We
- matter floating in this fluid and permeating it. It need not be
- surface does the fluid matter tend to become solid. And so, if we look
- colour-matter, and with something that is really a fluid element. And
- of life. It is a matter of sensibility, and this sensibility leads you
- necessary to understand the matter with sensibility. The world of
- hidden occult matter than with the plants' green. But here we have
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- matter. You have no other option, if you agree with Schoenhauer, but
- matter-machine, for matter is the outer side of will. Within, matter
- is will, as light is thought. From outside, will is matter, as thought
- interior. For it is nothing less than a diving down into matter. If
- matter. The scientific philosophers of today are only telling
- fairy-stories when they talk about matter consisting of molecules and
- atoms. You find the true nature of matter by diving down mystically
- matter. And in this matter, that is in Will, is revealed finally the
- light is the death-bed of a previous world. You tread on hard matter,
- past and future. The future is what lies in the strength of matter.
- fruit, is as a matter of act the double nature of the world. To see
- an inter-penetration of thought-light, light-thought with will-matter,
- matter-will; and the concrete element in it is built up in the most
- light-thought, matter-will and will-matter.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- In physical mathematics it is a matter of indifference to divisions
- imitation in matter of the molded chaos.
- Well, well, it doesn't matter very much if a painter has a true or a
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- his matter and material from something that in a way echoed in every
- refute these matters. We might reply, though we cannot refute every
- sense of truth and sincerity lies at the bottom of such matters, this,
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- inherent in the colour. Then one really releases matter, whereas in
- space-perspective matter is only imitated.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- what does it matter to me that anything can be put into these clothes;
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: