Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mental
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- greenness. Let us suppose we have this greenness before our mental
- In this circle we can indicate certain fundamental colours, Black,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- concentrating; that is red's nature. So you see there is a fundamental
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- his mental make-up the idea, that a kind of illumination underlies
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- notice how he lives in weight. But it is so. The fundamental
- the task of purging our mental atmosphere from those mists of
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- sentimental untruth. It is a blind-alley in Art. It becomes dependent
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- colour is fundamentally a flowing, living one, in which we with our
- bottom of elemental life; it has studied Nature long enough, and tried
- elemental world. One can argue against this, one can be of the
- manhood in the elemental world and its forces, will acknowledge the
- silly nonsense about the “higher Ego,” all the sentimental
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- imagination, one sees elemental beings active in it. They are revealed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: