Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: myself
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- yellow — I must make that radiate, I must imagine myself the spirit
- of radiation; and if he thinks when painting blue: I draw myself in,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- thought before you: if I were to come out of myself — as indeed a
- at myself therefore as a thinking man, I should see myself radiating
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- (see Diagram 1): if I were to spread myself out, I should go into the
- yellow five times. I must expand myself. I must become bigger, then I,
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- myself, but: the world is, and I am the world and the world is
- the human being. I say to myself further: That is the human being,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: