Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: need
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- experience something in green as such, something which we need not
- everywhere we need the support of analogy if we are to begin to speak
- to develop this feeling, we need do no more than say to ourselves that
- need only look at carbon. In order to represent more clearly that
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- and colour-sense, not with the abstract-loving understanding,) you need
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- matter floating in this fluid and permeating it. It need not be
- objects: is there any need to understand whatever you are painting
- paints a human being one need worry about nothing except the pure
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- know (to know it we need only open my
- need still another proof that the world is morally organized? No; in
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- world-history is alone possible. What is needed is a penetration into
- science of man. But we have to get up now; and for this we need
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- need not take a very comprehensive view to prove what I have said. AS
- Dante led the human soul into spiritual realms, he needed only to take
- not only difficult, but also few people feel the need to do it. And a
- You need only get a little closer to this inner weaving of colour to
- if it is to be pursued beyond theory. And there is really no need for
- world — and one needs this assurance, my dear friends, at one time
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- appeal to something that affects the artist from outside. The need to
- as we long to experience in space. Then we shall feel the need of
- of the colour itself. We shall feel the need of allowing space to
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- our ego. For this we need light between us and other objects. We need
- need for the surface to shine in these colours, so that the radiation
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: