Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: outside
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- whereas in the world outside, objective colour presents nothing but
- human skin-colour only from outside. The question now arises as to
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- which are more or less liquid. We have to look outside the earth for
- That is not living in the colour, but outside it. I live in the colour
- outside the physical human body in proportion as they are bound up
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- appears outside you. You differentiate it in yourself. You work in it.
- look at thought from the outside, you see, altogether, light.
- Universe from the outside ... we now do the opposite. First we had
- development. Seen from outside, it has light. In the Universe we have
- regard it from outside, what does it look like then? Like a web of
- outside — thought. The head from within — thought, from
- outside — light.
- it from outside, I should see it as a picture of thought, as a
- will-element from outside, as we look at thought? Let us take the will
- see from outside. If we look at thought with the power of
- is will, as light is thought. From outside, will is matter, as thought
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- from outside as their light-aura, that appears in the realities of
- is the other half, but outside ordinary space, not inside. It is also
- outside of space: then you are on the other side. This conception must
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- every time he sleeps, his ego and his astral body are outside his
- and clouds are during wakefulness outside our physical and etheric
- wakefulness. There are the various objects outside us. And the
- colour, sound and so on he says: Well, something occurs from outside
- impression on man from outside, and he describes this impression, when
- He who now becomes conscious in the ego and the astral body, outside
- Man with his waking consciousness sees only the outside of minerals
- sound-colour world, it means we are still half outside our body. If we
- outside our physical body or half bound to it, when we dream. There is
- even in the picture, and then one paints it from the outside, so that
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- only what is outside. And we really do live at a time when a
- out of his organism up to the brain: outside him the world, the object
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- appeal to something that affects the artist from outside. The need to
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- described them, one knows one must go outside space, one cannot remain
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- subject and object, who would not say: there are objects outside
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: