Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: painted
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- by bringing a little imagination into what we have painted before us.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- impression of something painted. So, if we want to raise the study of
- of furniture painted blue — if you have any artistic feeling, you
- red furniture, that is a painted room. You can, as I've said,
- objects? You must get from the colour what can be painted. And then it
- This is what those painters have done who have not yet painted
- dummies which are painted by the portrait-painters from time to time
- can be painted only if one understands what living with the colour is.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- disappeared, when one still painted by cosmic inspiration, because
- painted out of the macrocosm, the whole outer world. It was so to
- painted in their original form, they would have no weight at all.
- the colours have a relation to what is painted, as the physicist
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- men's souls, and surrounded them. When Raphael painted Madonnas, there
- painted into this world, something depicting the elementary powers of
- modern Art: air and water and light, as they are painted today are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: