Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: past
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- beings with heads, we must look back to our past, for in this past we
- visible world consists of the past, and carries in it not molecules
- world that the past appears to us in the present, and the past wraps
- past and future. The future is what lies in the strength of matter.
- The past is what shines in the beauty of light, which includes, of
- of futurity, enclosed in the past, in the light-aura of thought. We
- might say that looked at spiritually man is the past in so far as he
- shines in his beauty-aura, but in this past-aura is incorporated a
- darkness mingling with the light, which rays forth out of the past, a
- past; darkness leads into the future. Light is nature in terms of
- blossom, you are really living on the past. You look at nature in
- spring and you can say: What the gods have done to the world in past
- whole man. One can in actual fact comprehend the past in plum blossom,
- bloom, he had after all the element that has come down from the past
- into the present; for in the plant the past appears already in the
- bloom; but what is not quite so much of the past is the leaf's
- decayed, which is not so much in the grip of the past. It is this
- to the past, where the ripening force is, which brings things to
- this Cosmos a continuous dying away, a dying of the past in light, and
- they felt the past decaying in light, with their instinctive
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- when man applies natural laws to the universe, and looks into past
- the past, out of some nebular condition, and thus out of something
- untold past were thought-worlds of definite beings, thought-worlds
- at the right place) that if we look back into the far distant past,
- on the human plane, and so on. We look back therefore into the past
- from our past. But we continually penetrate our thoughts with the
- purest thought is the remains of our ancient past, penetrated by the
- what in long ages past beings formulated in their souls: we have to
- past in which beings have worked to form our surrounding Nature as it
- experiencing light, you experience the dying world of past thoughts;
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- has been in the past, when the means of artistic creation will be
- appreciation in the past epoch was a kind of external observation, an
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: