Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: peculiar
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- peculiarly their own. Let us endeavour by means of the plants to
- greenness is, indeed, in its physical body, making green peculiar to
- the plant, and this image peculiar to it is necessarily green. We
- mineral, that its peculiar feature is life; it is something else. In
- know the peculiar green of the complexion when the soul is withdrawn;
- first place find a being to which blue is peculiar as green is to the
- say that white is peculiar to any being in the outer world. We might
- light — has the peculiarity that of itself it does not appear to us
- in Nature, just as green is an essential peculiarity of the plants. We
- peculiar feature of colour; for it avails us nothing to say that colour
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- nature of colours. It is, you see, something peculiar. If you go back
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- psychic peculiarities and forces of the world, you get the following
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- such peculiar forms should be attempted?
- into animals because of their peculiar connection between astral body
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: