Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perceive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- what we perceive as a coloured world really exists only for our senses,
- really perceive light? We should not perceive colours at all if we were
- we cannot say we perceive light just as we do colours. Light is indeed,
- in the space where we perceive a colour, but it is in the nature of
- do not see it. Light must be fixed to something if we are to perceive
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- luminous. As you know, one perceives a colour as a so-called colour of
- the spectrum, such as we see in the rainbow, and we perceive colour in
- in plants such as we perceive today; it was then that it became a
- see in it nothing else but a copy of what you perceive in the Cosmos.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- with thought. For how should a man, who perceives the world by his
- clairvoyance, we perceive light. If we look at will with the power of
- lives in it, one can in ordinary life perceive it as little as one
- perceives thought as light. One does not perceive or observe one's own
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- other words, what the senses perceive in these things. When we sleep,
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- perceive man as a kind of angel. What the horse sees in man is quite
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- perceive. We perceive plants because they contain the lifeless
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: