Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: physical
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- fact that it has an etheric body in addition to its physical body. It
- greenness is, indeed, in its physical body, making green peculiar to
- of this ensouling as passing into his physical bodily form, he can
- darkness — in black darkness no physical being can do anything.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- physical colour-scale entirely in order to get to the colour which can
- Now, if I did not do that as it is on the physical plane, but were to
- recognize the materialization of the colours in the physical
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- modern physical Optics. The element of colour is fluctuating, and the
- outside the physical human body in proportion as they are bound up
- with colour out there; they only reproduce the colours in the physical
- Colour is the conveyer of the Ego and the astral body into the physical
- further corrupted by the physical view, but that it must be understood
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- that it is not a question of thinking in terms of a new physical
- physical external world. Put accurately it is like this: Man has a
- live in light. We see the external light with physical senses; the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- physical and in this final condition of the physical that which has
- reality then would be that which has developed physically out of the
- physical and the moral or psychic.
- materialistic, seeing physical events as the only thing in the world,
- people — these moral and physical points of view — what I
- must have in order to be able to look with our sense on to a physical
- What at one period is moral organization, is at another physical
- organization; and what at one time is physical organization was once
- into physical things. Does the man who looks at Nature spiritually
- in his ego and his astral body from the physical and etheric body.
- diagram. Imagine physical and etheric body, astral body and ego bound
- the physical life. So you see the question is important: What
- space, to assess what is spread out in physical space in moral terms.
- are looking at the world physically, and, at the same time, morally.
- The physical and moral do not exist side by side, but in his
- physical, there on the other, the moral. No, they are only different
- gradually through Spiritual Science to spiritualize physical concepts:
- learn to look through the physical world into the world in which the
- physical has ceased to be and the spiritual exists, you will find the
- combine the moral and physical world-orders, in which the light-giving
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- physical and etheric body: he abandons, so to speak, his physical and
- and clouds are during wakefulness outside our physical and etheric
- recognizing such physical things as belonging certainly to the outer
- physical science without doubt is determined according to weight,
- and counting really constitutes the physical. We would not describe a
- body as physical unless we could somehow put it to the proof by means
- countable. If we want to define any physical object, what constitutes
- its real physical nature is the part that can be weighed or counted,
- it were, to the physical; sound is wrung from the physical; warmth and
- cold surge up out of the physical. One says: that which has eight has
- When we go about in our physical world and see something or other, we
- weight, we are apt to consider something that appears in the physical,
- the physical and etheric bodies, comes in the end to the conclusion
- In physical mathematics it is a matter of indifference to divisions
- it — through the help of our physical body — as we behave
- outside our physical body or half bound to it, when we dream. There is
- is the same except that use is made of the powers of the physical
- of the world is seen with the physical body still, but already also
- physical world beautiful; it is half a necessity of nature; it is as
- Man has thus, when awake, no vocation to his physical and etheric
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- man is not a physical being to the horse, but a spiritual being, and
- man's task to find the way back again. Physical, etheric and astral
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- cannot find the right way into the physical body. On the other hand if
- the soul occupies the physical body too markedly in an egoistical way,
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- the same time a physical experience in our senses. Thus, when the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: