Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: physicist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- Colour, the subject of these three lectures, interests the physicist
- knowledge which really lies only in the province of the physicist. In
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- ordinary scheme of the physicist, all you can say is: All
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- the physicists of colour have regarded the theory of colour as a part of
- pot. But if the physicist comes along then and draws his lines on the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- If physicists were for once to talk sense, they would not produce
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- barren, abstract creatures, as the physicists do, and analyze light
- that of a dry physicist. We are complete beings only if we say to
- thank them. Our view then is not that of dry physicists, but of
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- and with this alone the physicist really wants to be concerned. Of
- so on. One could really say that the modern physicist cannot make head
- given — the rainbow is an optical illusion. Physicists look upon
- Physicists have entirely ceased to talk about colours and sounds. They
- such a manner that the artist takes no more heed of the physicist.
- false in the physicist's eyes. The physicists shut one eye and say:
- the colours have a relation to what is painted, as the physicist
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- vibrations in the plant as the physicists do. After all, we no longer
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- became an article of faith with those who were just expert physicists.
- by the physicists as a fool. But it was not really the case that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: