Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plane
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- Now, if I did not do that as it is on the physical plane, but were to
- the Planets. It is only a comparison, but one which is founded
- have something essentially in motion, something planetary. Yellow,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- the nature of colour to the plane of painting, we must be interested in
- which surround the earth and belong to its planetary system, were, as
- you know, in connection with the whole terrestrial planet; they were
- planets. Solids become coloured, because the earth is freed from those
- forces which she had while the planets were tied to her, and they
- planets have been removed from the earth.
- means of the earth's connection with some planet, for example, with
- from the elements which have left the earth for the planets. And these
- colours remain under the influence of the corresponding planets of the
- we must try to get the downward-streaming planetary influence
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- Primeval Powers, stood during the old Saturn epoch on the plane of
- on the human plane, and so on. We look back therefore into the past
- And in darkness we have to seek on the first plane of the psychic that
- antitheses. Think of the planets: weight draws towards the central
- planet. Whoever thinks of weight as a force of attraction, with
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- difference, for one must relearn to talk thus, only on another plane
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- another plane, as when, through desire, a man stretches out his hand
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- planets, but also they desired to experience this play of colour
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: