Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: produce
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- Suppose we really wish to produce the sensation of a green surface in
- they produce something in the meadow which it is really impossible to
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- of reproducing this shade of colour. For one could really reproduce it
- fall on them the beam of red. One would really have to produce a
- each other when we produced peach-colour. Black and white are
- on and through the combination of white and black in motion produces
- from the other side, produces green.
- red, they produce the peach-colour.
- the living is the green. No wonder that red luster produces the green
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- which produces on a medium its shadow or its image. We saw how the
- produces thereby peach-colour. We saw how the spiritual forms its image
- lifeless reflects its image or shadow in the spiritual and produces
- produce that in plant-nature which sunlight as it were metamorphoses,
- destroys, changes to other colours? What is there that can produce the
- painters. If we always strive more and more to produce a painting out
- to the inner causes of colouration, still produced the elements of
- sheer nonsense to say: Colour is something subjective which produces an
- with colour out there; they only reproduce the colours in the physical
- theoretical to the artistic. Then you produce a method of studying
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- If physicists were for once to talk sense, they would not produce
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- in us, in so far as they live in us as thoughts, they are produced
- the body. This combined life with the soul produces in earthly man the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- reproduce inwardly something external, when we can accurately
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- Goethe? Not that he was a poet, nor that he produced this or that
- that we do not produce mere symbolism in colour — that would of
- long enough to solve all kinds of enigmas in Nature, and to reproduce
- spiritual science, and the produce of our hand, our chisel, and our
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- reproduce in colour and light, the reflections of life and death,
- produce the form out of the colour, that is, to paint out of the world
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones, has the might and the power to produce
- this happened in such a way that the Beings produced by the Seraphim,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: