Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: question
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- feeling. We must try to question our feeling as to what colour is in
- now a question of expressing in some way the content of the sensation
- human skin-colour only from outside. The question now arises as to
- We shall go more fully into this question later.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- the important question, the answer to which in the state of
- present-day knowledge, is nowhere to be found, the question namely:
- will perhaps know that there, this question is not touched upon, from a
- how is colour applied to solid matter? Moreover this is a question, in the
- the question, Why is a body red? A body is red because it absorbs all
- of the question: How is matter coloured?
- as image. Now it is a question perhaps of examining this vegetable
- And here we have to ask ourselves the question: What kind of starry
- relations in respect of vegetation, and if we question our feeling we
- nature of colour itself which raises the question, when you are
- and etheric body. That is the point. So that the whole question of the
- to the question: How am I going to apply it?
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- that it is not a question of thinking in terms of a new physical
- Thus it is a question not merely of making for oneself a picture of
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- Of course it remains a question of faith, if you want to tell these
- the physical life. So you see the question is important: What
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- Let us first put the question to ourselves: is it an essential part of
- It is not a question of insomnia, for I did not way, “if a man
- beings when as earth-man it is a question of our meeting them. We can
- It is a question of seeing how colours, sounds, etc., are broken in
- today. Now we must put the question to ourselves: Why did Art exist in
- We see how in all provinces it is a question of making an effort, of
- it is only a question of progressing far enough till we are able to do
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- get clear on many points, so that we can answer the questions raised
- the contrary there enter these real artistic questions, for the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- never sees light. But it is not a question of seeing light directly,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: