Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: quite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- the meadow, they do not enhance its greenness, they are quite neutral.
- quite neutral to the green; they are absolutely indifferent to the
- itself through green. The etheric body is quite a different colour, but
- is quite different when the colour of the flesh is ruddy and when it is
- appears tinged quite distinctly in the direction of white, and to
- also be quite clear and transparent; but then it is a diamond. Black,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- Notice how we must resort to quite different methods of producing
- quite different ways. In one case we required red, in the other yellow
- Thus we get these three colour-natures of quite different kinds. They
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- conclude that all these pictures have a quite definite character.
- quite tolerable. If I paint a blue table — just imagine a room full
- symbolically, that one must unfold the quite inartistic; this colour
- that quite another way and method must be employed. We see the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- greenness of the plant-world, which had not quite reached the stage of
- bloom; but what is not quite so much of the past is the leaf's
- Science was such that it was quite on the lines of Spiritual Science.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- It would be possible even now to explain quite “learnedly”
- comets leave space and return at quite another place. This is
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- the present day. One must lapse into quite different epithets from
- and weight into quite definite relationships in outer sensible
- If you go back to quite ancient times in which man still had an
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- the (first) Goetheanum at Dornach, which is said to be quite
- sees it. But the truth of this point is quite unintelligible to modern
- perceive man as a kind of angel. What the horse sees in man is quite
- instance, of this kind, one is quite unable to conceive the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- surface, only with a more orange colour. We shall have quite different
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- The case is quite different when we go on to other colours. These other
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- Goethe stood quite alone in his own time. He alone uttered these
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: