Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: radiate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- want to feel it with your own being. Yellow must radiate, getting
- bounded, it wants to radiate in some direction or other.
- inner nature. It wants to radiate. Let us take blue on the
- yellow — I must make that radiate, I must imagine myself the spirit
- always radiate in some direction and the blue must always contract, as
- does not want to radiate or pile itself up, or to escape; it asserts
- towards the edges; it wants to radiate; blue wants to heap itself up,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- absorbs all cleverness and radiates only stupidity outwards. If one
- that colour first irradiates the earth as light from the Cosmo; and
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- Think now of the Universe (Circle.) You see it radiated with
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- earth-weight is variously formed. Not the earth alone radiates, as it
- Jupiter, who also radiates a weight of such a kind as to add something
- will, we may say that Mars radiates light, as do Jupiter and Venus
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- gave their pictures the luster of gold, making it irradiate them from
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- lives with it, colour does not do this. It radiates, it changes in
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- We can then understand how we can experience a Being who radiates
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- the Cherubim radiate their own luminous nature from it. The Seraphim
- the person who radiates warmth has gone, the warmth has gone also. It
- Air is the shadow of light. Just as when light radiates and, under
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: