Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reason
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- repose, for they are already in motion by reason of their red colour;
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- for this reason the majority of portraits are really only masks,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- what I might call certain properties of will, by reason of their being
- for this reason no more regarded as colours. Peach-colour, we have seen,
- colour cannot be captured with the reason; we must apply our
- not see the colours; it simply makes the colours visible. But the reason
- with Jupiter or Venus, and so on. For this reason the colouration of
- This is the reason why, when we apply the lifeless paint to a surface
- anyhow and try somehow to find a reason for it. The yellow surface
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- reasons for the presence of these one-sided philosophies will appear.
- is outwardly light. For this reason I pointed out tin former
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- alley, one could not get further, for the simple reason that this
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- Art-development of mankind. And precisely for this reason is it
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- the psychic appearance of the spirit. For this reason we always feel,
- from reason and understanding, by the light of which one can in no
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- something of this kind in the Cosmos. And only by reason of the fact
- this place it felt, by reason of its sensitiveness to light, the urge
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: