Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: result
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- that we have not yet got, and the result is another
- we note that as a result of its own nature, colour has a inner
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- the rest of life, you see what interesting things result. He pursued
- results. We saw then how the psychic forms its image in the living and
- in the psychic, and thereby white is the result, and finally how the
- something whereby the inorganic, the inanimate is to result, which at
- always results that when you paint according to the colour, that is the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- senses, be able to think, as a result of this sensory perception,
- head is really the result, the metamorphosed result of the previous
- the most mature thing in us, the result of former lives on earth; what
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- look at it, the result is the same. And in our time there are
- is natural. We get here a philosophy in which nature is the result of
- wonderful world around us. That is an important result of a
- is various and the result of these influences he brings with him into
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- pulling together of spiritual life will result in artistic form. We
- opposition to the blue, results in giving to a figure composition life
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- with the mind but with the heart has as a result a corresponding
- it will unite its moral-spiritual nature with the results of
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- The result was that what formerly shone only in light, an trailed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: