Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: return
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- white, light and shade on a surface — we shall return to this
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- Thus I return again to colour. Colour I and Colour II to and bottom,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- if it is an image colour, to return and take on again its
- then, since something in the earth departs from it and returns again
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- only to return to the universal state of cinders. Such a view of
- longing to feel weight around him, and he returns once more to
- light always hungers again for weight, and returns to the condition of
- hunger for weight. This is man's longing to return to a new
- earth-life. Now while he is returning to earth he has to go through
- man, while returning, can get into different situations, which justify
- one in saying this: Man while returning to earth longs once more to
- return again, closing at the base. But the same line has still another
- leave the level, the space, must cross here and return here. Now I
- come to the other conception — of leaving space and returning into
- space, and when you move your you return again. In between, you are
- the reality leaves space at every point, I might say, and returns
- after a long time returns. In the case of many comets that is not
- cease to be, but form themselves again on the other side and return
- again, describe in fact lines which do not return at all. Why? Because
- comets leave space and return at quite another place. This is
- of space and return again at a totally different place.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- returns again to himself, his ego and his astral body keep as it were
- have to return to that. In fact one sees today only what can be
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- present themselves as in a wheel of life, for from death one returns
- return to a more spiritual interpretation of painting also, so that we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: