Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shine
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- into which I let the red shine, get peach-colour.
- shine through the moving white and black. You will also see something
- show their surfaces outwards, they shine or glisten.
- lustrous. The things shine, they throw off colour in a way; and
- Now, let us take luster: but luster means that something shines. What
- shines? If you take the yellow (and you must take it with your feeling
- as its image when it shines into you.
- are the active colour-natures. It is the thing that shines which
- white to green, red gives peach colour when it shines into the combined
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- understanding at the colour of flowers; they shine at one.
- Sunlight shines; moonlight is the pictorial image of sunlight. Thus
- it shine.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- world. For the world's beauty shines in the light in which it dies.
- the strength of the world bears you up. In light shines beauty in the
- The past is what shines in the beauty of light, which includes, of
- shines in his beauty-aura, but in this past-aura is incorporated a
- darkness which carries over into the future. Light shines out of the
- flower, there is warmth (red,) where light not only shines forth, but
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- futures, and then what now is laid in us as the first seed, will shine
- world as we do now, and they will say: Nature shines round about us;
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- made part of the living world, because it shines in colour. If you have
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- recede, so that the goodness and mercy may shine forth. As clouds are
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- need for the surface to shine in these colours, so that the radiation
- the yellow shines out form the surface towards us.
- and red the luster-colours which shine forth from the image of the
- intensively — that is to our soul — it will shine yellow. Yellow
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: