Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: space
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- not in an illuminated space. Light makes colours perceptible to us, but
- in the space where we perceive a colour, but it is in the nature of
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- itself outwards, is the luster of the psychic. Red, filling space
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- they expand in space, can be regarded as light and darkness. Except
- space, to assess what is spread out in physical space in moral terms.
- seeds of will. All this streams through the souls moving in space. We
- leave the level, the space, must cross here and return here. Now I
- must leave space again, continuing here, and closing at the base. The
- I have gone out of space. If I continue this demonstration another
- 8), but I can also represent it so that half of it lies in space; by
- coming round here — I must leave space and finish it off so: here
- is the other half, but outside ordinary space, not inside. It is also
- come to the other conception — of leaving space and returning into
- space, and when you move your you return again. In between, you are
- outside of space: then you are on the other side. This conception must
- be thoroughly developed — from the other side of space. Then you
- the reality leaves space at every point, I might say, and returns
- comets leave space and return at quite another place. This is
- of space and return again at a totally different place.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- there in space. They are then called rays. But the rays are not there
- expand imponderably into the world-spaces and by measuring colour by
- blow it up into space, because we cannot endure any longer on it; and
- universal space.
- concepts left. Space, Time, Movement are abolished. Even apart from
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- we are in the illimitable red spaces as in a judgment court of God,
- soul would become in all-embracing “illimitable” space. Then
- also experience how red can express itself plastically in space.
- as we long to experience in space. Then we shall feel the need of
- of the colour itself. We shall feel the need of allowing space to
- driven asunder so space is rent by goodness and mercy and we shall get
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- described them, one knows one must go outside space, one cannot remain
- in space, the riddle of space must be solved on a surface.
- And one loses the idea of space; as a sculptor has lost the habit of
- thinking with the head, so we lose now the idea of space. Everything
- over-looked — that space-perspective first appeared, the
- in the material element in space, wanted to paint in it also.
- only be felt in this way if the third dimension of space is ignored.
- space-perspective matter is only imitated.
- artistically for a time, as expressed in space-perspective, we can
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- possessing the necessary susceptibility had traveled through space
- Kyriotetes, Exusiai and Dynamis — now surged into this space
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: